Monday, February 7, 2011

This morning I am trying to round up my thoughts for the week and turn them into accomplishments. If you do not act on your thoughts with proper timing they seldom amount to much if any thing. Mondays are a good time to get your thoughts together and try to make a productive week out of them by planing your actions  . I would rather be the man that tried than the man that sat on the porch and thought about it with little or no action at all .
  It seems this week did not have a clear ending , worked Saturday in the woods , worked on an article until 1 am Sunday morning , did some more work on the article Sunday night , and still have to go though scale slips from the mill ..... very tired . The last year I have been trying to have clear work week endings and it has helps me stay on track a little better , there is a reason the Lord says to rest and I am learning that after 30 some odd years .

No comments:

Post a Comment