Wednesday, February 9, 2011

 It has been cold this week but I am still plugging along . It has been 20 bellow 0 Fahrenheit at least every morning this week. It will be cold one more night then start to warm up for awhile .. I am looking forward to that but am hoping it does not get to warm. I wonder how cold is to cold to work in..when is it just to cold? My opinions on this very with how mush money I need to make being a big factor :) . A person can sure get use to some cold temps but I sure wish I did not have to.

2 comments:

  1. Ah but today is to be the last of it if you can believe the weatherman, LOL. Yesterday wasn't too bad. I thought the last blast was worse, couldn't even get my car warmed up for the first hour (I carry mail). Yesterday I had no problem.

    Your horses are beautiful. I hope you share a bit of their stories, a bit on harnessing, hooking, skidding, your family's story etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Odanah , I hope to get to all of these subjects down the line a bit. One thing for sure about carrying mail is you are out in the weather no matter what . We have great mail service up here , this winter on Saturday it was an absolute blizzard and we hear a truck out side. It was our mail carrier in a Chevy Avalanche lol , I mean it was bad out .. I was very impressed .

    ReplyDelete