Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome Back!

Hello and welcome! I am Taylor's wife, Annie, and while I was looking around at some of Taylor's open business related web accounts I noticed that this blog hadn't been updated since March 2011!
While two years is an uncommonly long time between posts, I'm not surprised! A lot has happened since 2011 and we have been astoundingly busy with everything from raising chickens to raising kids! So I will try to keep this flowing a little more smoothly in between Taylor's apparent blog hiatuses ;)
Summer 2013 has been good to the Johnson Clan and now with fall time here, we haven't slowed down one bit! I don't know why I always think that when summer is over, we will have time to set down for more than 5 minutes, but if anything, it seems to pick up speed. We still have good ol' Mark and Dan and Little Joe. We also had a milk goat, Belle, for the summer and man was that a new and rewarding experience! I will definitely be writing my thoughts on that later... in the meantime, thanks for sticking around with us and stay tuned for more posts from both Taylor and myself!

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to "meeting" you in reading your posts. I am Dicky Bird by the way. Let see...Taylor's mom Suzy was my 1st cousin. I write a blog too: Dicky Bird's Nest. Blessings from Ringle, WI.

    ReplyDelete